These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
[You must be at least  years of age to use this website. By using this website [and by agreeing to these terms and conditions] you warrant and represent that you are at least  years of age.]
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, North Atlantic Seaweed Products/Salvie Sea and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;]
- [edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or]
- [redistribute material from this website [except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution].]
[Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed [within your organisation].]
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without North Atlantic Seaweed Products/Salvie Sea express written consent.
[You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.]
[You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without North Atlantic Seaweed Products/Salvie Sea express written consent.]
[Access to certain areas of this website is restricted.] North Atlantic Seaweed Products/Salvie Sea reserves the right to restrict access to [other] areas of this website, or indeed this entire website, at North Atlantic Seaweed Products/Salvie Sea discretion.
If North Atlantic Seaweed Products/Salvie Sea provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
North Atlantic Seaweed Products/Salvie Sea may disable your user ID and password in North Atlantic Seaweed Products/Salvie Sea sole discretion without notice or explanation.]
In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
North Atlantic Seaweed Products/Salvie Sea reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on third party servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
[Notwithstanding North Atlantic Seaweed Products/Salvie Sea rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content North Atlantic Seaweed Products/Salvie Sea does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website.]
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. North Atlantic Seaweed Products/Salvie Sea makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, North Atlantic Seaweed Products/Salvie Sea does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. [If you require advice in relation to any [legal, financial or medical] matter you should consult an appropriate professional.]
Limitations of liability
North Atlantic Seaweed Products/Salvie Sea will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- [to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;]
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if North Atlantic Seaweed Products/Salvie Sea has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limitNorth Atlantic Seaweed Products/Salvie Sea liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by North Atlantic Seaweed Products/Salvie Sea negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of North Atlantic Seaweed Products/Salvie Sea or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for North Atlantic Seaweed Products/Salvie Sea to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
[You accept that, as a limited liability entity, North Atlantic Seaweed Products/Salvie Sea has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against North Atlantic Seaweed Products/Salvie Sea officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.]
[Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph,] you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect North Atlantic Seaweed Products/Salvie Sea officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as North Atlantic Seaweed Products/Salvie Sea.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify North Atlantic Seaweed Products/Salvie Sea and undertake to keep North Atlantic Seaweed Products/Salvie Sea indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by North Atlantic Seaweed Products/Salvie Sea to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of North Atlantic Seaweed Products/Salvie Sea legal advisers) incurred or suffered by North Atlantic Seaweed Products/Salvie Sea arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions[, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions].
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to North Atlantic Seaweed Products/Salvie Sea other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, North Atlantic Seaweed Products/Salvie Sea may take such action as North Atlantic Seaweed Products/Salvie Sea deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
North Atlantic Seaweed Products/Salvie Sea may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
North Atlantic Seaweed Products/Salvie Sea may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with North Atlantic Seaweed Products/Salvie Sea rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
These terms and constitute the entire agreement between you and North Atlantic Seaweed Products/Salvie Sea in relation to your use of this website, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with Irish & EU law and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the [non-]exclusive jurisdiction of the courts.
This legal copy was prepared in association and based on the work at www.freenetlaw.com.
- All orders placed by you are subject to acceptance by Salvie Sea. Acceptance of your order by us will take place when we dispatch your order to you.
- When you place an order on our website we will email you acknowledgement of your order and debit the card you have chosen to pay with unless we agree in our absolute discretion to accept an alternative payment method. This will not, however, constitute acceptance of your order by us. We may choose not to accept your order for any reason without liability.
- Except as entitled under statute, once you have placed an order, you will not be able to make any changes.
- Prices may change without notice, but the price quoted on the website at the time you place your order is the price you will be charged.
- All prices are exclusive of VAT.
- You may cancel your order for any item purchased on this website and receive a full refund (excluding costs in respect of postage and packaging). To do so, you must:
: advise us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or post within seven working days of delivery of your item(s), quoting your order number;
- take reasonable care of the item(s); leaving all item(s) intact. The item(s) should be returned in originally packaging;
- return the item(s) to us as soon as possible but certainly within 14 days. When returning an item, please include the reason for return. Please ensure you obtain a Certificate of Mailing from the Post Office. Salvie Sea does not accept responsibility for the loss of packages sent back to us by a customer, therefore, we encourage you to return your items using recorded delivery. Proof of postage and recorded delivery receipts need to be retained by the customer.
- You will be responsible for the cost of returning the item(s) to us unless the items are faulty.
- All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to us. You may not copy the website or any part of it or use it for any purpose other than for the consideration of and purchase of our products.
- We will use reasonable endeavours to detect and destroy any viruses and other forms of malicious software but will not be liable for any damage to any computer arising as a result of such viruses or other malicious software.
- You will be solely responsible for ensuring the security of any of your passwords.
- Except as provided below the total liability of Salvie Sea arising in contract, tort or otherwise shall not exceed the value of the order to which such liability relates or €100 whichever is the greater.
- These exclusions of liability shall not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
- Each of these terms and conditions shall be construed separately and independently of the others and the validity of any one term or condition shall not affect the validity of any other.
- All warranties, conditions and other terms implied by applicable law are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Neither you nor we shall be responsible for delays or failure to perform any of our obligations herein (other than payment obligations) resulting from acts beyond our reasonable control. Such acts shall include, but shall not be limited to, acts of God, strikes, lockouts, riots, acts of war, epidemics, governmental regulations superimposed after the fact, fire, communication line failures, power failure, earthquakes or other disasters.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and you and we agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.